Wednesday 18 March 2015

Curiosity....Quiet Readers...Please comment where you're reading from!

Hi guys -

One of my students asked me the other day who I blog to. Pretty good question from a Year 10 student actually about who my audience is.

I showed him my stats on blogger as well as my most read posts and the map which shows the areas my readers are in.

The only real response I had to him was, "Well, the world..."

In essence that's all I really know because - 14,000 hits on my blog can't be just from click farms or from bots... right?

So - if you read, have read or will read this - please comment below!

Have tried this before but didn't get much of a response.

We've talked about the need to comment more regularly - on our blogs not just on our Twitter accounts or Google Plus - because it's good to engage and relate to each others' blog posts.

Anyway - hope you write something! :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex - Yes I read it! Thanks for helping me on my blogging journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Thanks Vicki for commenting. Hope you keep blogging! :) Let me know if I can help with anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Thanks Vicki for commenting. Hope you keep blogging! :) Let me know if I can help with anything else :)

    ReplyDelete