Monday 27 April 2015

Evolution and Imagination - Curated Links on Facebook

For a couple of weeks now I've been slowly but surely decreasing the amount of edulinks and eduposts on my personal Facebook page.

Finally realised that my friends and family, who are mostly not teachers - wouldn’t really be interested... plus - I was posting a LOT of edulinks...

So decided to set up a Facebook page just for edulinks, thoughts on Education etc. Most links that really impress me go onto my Evernote notebooks but for further reading and quick reference and for what I'd like to share with others - I'm putting on this new page.

To carry on with the branding I already have with the blog - I kept the same name. It's easily searchable because of the two words and how most people don't necessarily put them together in one phrase.. and also because I wanted one place for my links - that I could then link to for my RTCs.

So here's the link if you're interested:  https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1005297746181458

I'll also add a direct link above as well.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment